Workout Log for my progess toward elite fitness.

20080729

Helen

Helen

3 Rounds
400M Run
21 KB Swing 24KG
12 Pull-ups

17:52 45#, Ring Pull-ups, knocked glasses off my face after 2nd round of Pull-ups. Last time was 14:42 with 16kg and band Pull-ups. Would have been close to the same time tonight if I had not had to spend the time looking for glasses in the dark. Overall happy with my performance. Wish I had more KB at home, but my weak point is still pull-ups. Running felt pretty good first 2 rounds, and third was unbroken but clearly hurting from the quickened pace of the first 2 rounds and doing it blind. All KB sets were unbroken, just have to get my pull-up numbers up.

No comments:

Crossfit Things to Do

Dutch Lowy Trainer Seminar: Coach Better | Program Smarter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
Jerimiah is a Physical Therapist Assistant and a Level 1 CrossFit Trainer. He has been active in sports and fitness since childhood. With his experience he has developed the philosophy that fitness is best attained through functional and natural movements. Some people just need to be reminded how to move. He coaches at CrossFit Tulsa for the 6:00 am class Monday thru Friday each week. Private sessions are also available with Jeirmiah or other CrossFit Tulsa trainers . Please call Jerimiah or stop by CrossFit Tulsa for schedule availability.