Workout Log for my progess toward elite fitness.

20080516

Cindy / Michael

Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Good Mornings (with 2x10lb DB)
50 Sit-ups

Post time

32:55 Compared to 35:30 According to Google Maps the route I run is actually about 440 meters so I end up running about 240 meters extra at home, so that puts me right around 30:00 if I am actually running 800's.

20080515

Cindy

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

7 Rounds

Not too bad for my first time with unassisted pull-ups, but probably would have done at least 8 or nine in gym as my pull-up bar was an over-sized and uneven tree branch. While more difficult, obiously more functional so I am satisfied.

No comments:

Crossfit Things to Do

Dutch Lowy Trainer Seminar: Coach Better | Program Smarter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
Jerimiah is a Physical Therapist Assistant and a Level 1 CrossFit Trainer. He has been active in sports and fitness since childhood. With his experience he has developed the philosophy that fitness is best attained through functional and natural movements. Some people just need to be reminded how to move. He coaches at CrossFit Tulsa for the 6:00 am class Monday thru Friday each week. Private sessions are also available with Jeirmiah or other CrossFit Tulsa trainers . Please call Jerimiah or stop by CrossFit Tulsa for schedule availability.