Workout Log for my progess toward elite fitness.

20070209

Jackie and earlier this week

Monday 0205
Did Deadlift 15-12-9 with 165. Had to break up the first 2 sets so I will use the same weight next week.

Tuesday 0206
Walked ~3miles with my wife, did not get 400 in.

Wednesday 0207
Did Pushpress 15-12-9 with 90. Did good with it and was successful, but to be certain of the integrity of my floors I will stay with 90 next week.

Thursday 0208
Did 10 OHSquats with PVC, 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups for warm up followed by, 400 meter sprint in 1:53.

"Jackie"
As Rx'd

For time:
1000 meter Row
45 pound Thruster, 50 reps
30 Pull-ups

I completed

For time:
1200 meter Run
45 pound Thruster, 50 reps
30 Jumping Pull-ups

In 20:37

I like this WoD and will use it often as a coach.

No comments:

Crossfit Things to Do

Dutch Lowy Trainer Seminar: Coach Better | Program Smarter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
Jerimiah is a Physical Therapist Assistant and a Level 1 CrossFit Trainer. He has been active in sports and fitness since childhood. With his experience he has developed the philosophy that fitness is best attained through functional and natural movements. Some people just need to be reminded how to move. He coaches at CrossFit Tulsa for the 6:00 am class Monday thru Friday each week. Private sessions are also available with Jeirmiah or other CrossFit Tulsa trainers . Please call Jerimiah or stop by CrossFit Tulsa for schedule availability.